Ok, I had to tell everyone about the great day that I am having today. :)
1. Got my haircut and I love it, even though the guy that cut it (Heiko) didn't really speak English. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Aveda salons? They are just the same in Germany as they are in the US.
2. Finally got my Blackberry!!! I'm back in the 21st Century. I even called up T-Mobile to activate my SIM card and spoke to the person all in German.
3. I purchased a Germany soccer scarf today. Now I'm all ready for the World Cup! It's amazing how the German people are showing tremendous national pride during this time. I have never seen so many flags flying and people wearing the colors. I'm very excited for the first match on Sunday night. I'll be watching it at Allianz Arena in Munich with 30,000 other Germans.
The blog about my trip through Eastern Europe is forthcoming. For now, check out all 4 of the photo albums linked above right (yep, almost 800 pictures from this trip).
No comments:
Post a Comment