Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait!

My start date in Dusseldorf has been pushed back until November 9.  So, I'm going to be in the States for a little while longer.  Yes, it will be nice to be able to spend time with my family for a few more weeks, but I'm ready to move, both mentally and packing-wise.  The moving company is still coming next week to pack my things and ship them over to Germany, and I'm moving out of my apartment before the end of September because my lease is over.  Thus, the annoying thing is that I will have to live out of 2 suitcases for 5-6 weeks.  Everyone get ready to see me wear the same outfits over and over!  Haha! 

Stay tuned for updates on my actual move.  I probably won't post again until I actually move, since there won't really be anything exciting to report on, so check back again at the beginning of November. 

Go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment