Monday, November 2, 2009

3 days!!!

Well, I'm down to just 3 days until I head off to Deustchland!  I can't believe that it's finally time to move.  For so long, the actual move date has seemed far off, but now it is really here.  I'm particularly thankful to Renae and Ryan for letting me stay with them since the end of September when I had to move out of my apartment in Chicago.  They have been so nice to let me live there and hopefully I have not been too much of a hassle to them.  They are truly great friends that I hope to have for a very long time to come.

My last few weeks in Chicago have been very fun.  I've tried to spend them doing things I enjoy with the people that I geniunely care about.  I got go boating down at IU, run the Chicago Half Marathon, go to a Blackhawks game, cheer on my friends in the Chicago Marathon, tailgate in South Bend with the Wacker family, dress up for Halloween, and spend some quality time with my family.  Here are some fun pictures from my last few weeks:



Labor Day boat trip 2009 with Jen and Josh



After the Chicago Marathon (Julie, Jess, Jill, Sarah, and me)



Tailgating at Notre Dame with Jill and Sarah



Legends of the Hidden Temple costumes for Halloween (and Jess as Pebbles)

Great times with great friends.  I really am going to miss Chicago and all my friends here.  But, I suppose it is time to move on to the next adventure which is Dusseldorf.  My flight leaves Thursday, November 5 and I will arrive on the morning of the 6th.  I will then start work at PwC on Monday, November 9.  It will be a crazy busy next few days, but I should be able to post an entry to the blog within a few days of my arrival to let everyone know how it goes.  If you want to add me on Skype to talk over the internet, please do - my username is k8joy121.  Until then, auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment